The Great Canadian Baking Show is back again with its seventh season, and in this article, you will learn how you can watch the show. Ten amateur bakers from all around Canada are brought together for The Great Canadian Baking Show to participate in a series of themed culinary challenges that honor their various histories, families, and communities.
Three rounds are included in each hour-long episode: the Technical Bake, the Show Stopper, and the Signature Bake. After the bakes have been tasted and evaluated by the judges, one baker is named the Star Baker, while another is asked to leave the tent.
The Great Canadian Baking Show championship is decided by the final three bakers. The competition is a warm-hearted, encouraging series that highlights success in one’s own endeavors as well as the joy of baking. A localized version of The Great British Bake Off, a popular baking competition.
Ten amateur bakers from around Canada will compete in a series of themed culinary tasks in this series, which is based on the British pattern. Every episode will have three tense rounds: the Technical Bake, the Show Stopper, and the Signature Bake.
Up until just three finalists are left contending for the Great Canadian Baking Show championship, the contestant who exhibits the greatest talent, inventiveness, and finesse each week will be dubbed Star Baker, while the weakest will be eliminated.
Cast Of The Show
The top item on Andrew’s bucket list is joining the cast of The Great Canadian Baking Show. The sixth time he tried out, he was finally given a job! Montreal-based nurse practitioner Andy utilizes baking as a stress reliever.
Camila, a new immigrant from Bogota, Colombia, works as a software engineer. When she moved to Canada, she discovered a love for baking. In addition to being a partner at a tech company, Candice is a mother of three, a singer, a photographer, and, of course, a baker. Winnipeg-based literacy teacher Heather enjoys baking for good causes.
- Episode 1: Cake Week: Sunday, October 1, 2023: To take part in three “Cake Week” tasks, ten of the top amateur bakers in the nation arrive at the famous “Great Canadian Baking Show” tent.
- Episode 2: Bread Week: Sunday, October 8, 2023: The nine remaining bakers knead to demonstrate their breadiness during Bread Week once more.
- Episode 3: Cookie Week: Sunday, October 15, 2023: As Cookie Week begins, eight bakers are hoping that bite-sized sweets will be their cup of tea.
- Episode 4: Sunday, October 22, 2023
- Episode 5: Sunday, October 29, 2023
- Episode 6: Sunday, November 5, 2023
- Episode 7: Sunday, November 12, 2023
- Episode 8: Sunday, November 19, 2023
The Great Canadian Baking Show Season 7 Episode Release Time
The Great Canadian Baking Show Season 7 will air on Sunday, October 1, 2023, at 8:00 PM US time.
- Pacific Time (PT): Sunday, October 1, 2023, at 05:00 PM
- Mountain Time (MT): Sunday, October 1, 2023, at 06:00 PM
- Central Time (CT): Sunday, October 1, 2023, at 07:00 PM
- Alaska Time (AKDT): Sunday, October 1, 2023, at 04:00 PM
- Hawaii-Aleutian Time (HAST): Sunday, October 1, 2023, at 02:00 PM
- British Summer Time (BST): Monday, October 2, 2023, at 01:00 AM
- Central European Summer Time (CEST): Monday, October 2, 2023, at 02:00 AM
- Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST): Monday, October 2, 2023, at 10:00 AM
- Sydney Time: Monday, October 2, 2023, at 10:00 AM
- Melbourne Time: Monday, October 2, 2023, at 10:00 AM
- Singapore Time (SGT): Monday, October 2, 2023, at 08:00 AM
- India Standard Time (IST): Monday, October 2, 2023, at 05:30 AM
- Japan Standard Time (JST): Monday, October 2, 2023, at 09:00 AM
How To Watch The Great Canadian Baking Show Season 7 Episodes? Streaming Guide
Only Canadians can watch The Great Canadian Baking Show. There have been six seasons as of this writing; season seven premieres on CBC Television on October 1st. However, while only being available in Canada, it is currently being shown online on a few different streaming services.
You must purchase a CBC Gem Premium subscription, which costs $4.99 per month. This streaming website also offers all of the past seasons. If you wish to watch the show outside of Canada, you must get a VPN. The Great Canadian Baking Show seasons 1 through 5 are available on Netflix.
Unfortunately, it’s only accessible through Netflix in Canada. This implies that if you’re outside of Canada, you’ll need to utilize a VPN to access Netflix’s Canadian library.
Arin Tripathi is a final year BCA student. He is located in Bangalore and in his free time you will find him engaged in activities like content development, and creative writing. His expertise is in writing about U.S based shows and series. You may reach out to him at firstname.lastname@example.org